AW14 Hansel & Gretel Candy String Short Skirts Black Stripe
- Short skirts crafted from thousands of silky strands which dance when you do...
- Striking monochrome stripe and ombre dip-dye, created by artisan dye craftsmen in Italy
- Front opening embossed gold clasp waistband detail
- Versatile - can be worn as boudoir underwear, ready-to-wear or resort-wear
- Exclusive - only 55 pieces produced worldwide
Size & fit
Composition & care
- 98% acetate, 2% other, excluding trims
- Hand-wash in cool water with a gentle lingerie detergent
- Do not machine wash, dry clean or tumble dry
- These short summer skirts are made in Latvia
- FREE UK Delivery for orders over £150 (£6 for orders under £150)
- FREE EU Delivery for orders over £250 (£15 for orders below £250)
- FREE WORLDWIDE Delivery for orders over £350 (£20 for orders under £350)
UK orders are sent Recorded Delivery as standard. Next Day, Special Delivery is available for UK orders, details are available at checkout. All international orders are sent by priority & tracked post.
- We have a no fuss returns policy and will exchange or refund goods if returned within 14 days in perfect condition
- To ensure you get the perfect fit, we recommend that you consult our fitting guide, and order more than one size to try on. You can return the ones you do not want to keep
- Please email us before you return goods to notify us of the style and sizes you are returning
Finding the right size is important when you're shopping online. Our fitting tips and measurement chart will help you find the right size, but we'll always exchange for another size if you get it wrong.
Recommended Body Sizes (cm)
The “string” idea is completely unique and in a few short years has become one of those iconic lingerie designs, instantly recognisable as belonging to only one brand (Mira, via LostinLingerie.com)
I couldn't ask for better service, and I'm absolutely in love with the brand. The pieces are beautiful, even better in person than in the pictures - well made and true to fit. If you fall in love with some of the pieces here, I can only advise you to buy them. I highly doubt you'll regret it. I know I have a new addiction! Arina ('String' Customer via Reviews.co.uk)
It’s a bit kitschy, a little trashy and completely impractical. It was also the most fun you could have in your undies all year. For these reasons and more, we’ve chosen Niki’s String collection as the most memorable lingerie look of the year. (lingerietalk.com)