AW13 Cascade String Sensual Summer Skirt Black & Jade
- Summer skirt crafted from thousands of silky strands which dance when you do...
- Knee length draping pencil skirt with thigh high split at side front and centre back
- Striking black and jade dip-dyed ombre colouring, created by artisan dye craftsmen in Italy
- Adjustable waistband with centre-front opening luxury gold clasp waistband detail
- Versatile - can be worn as boudoir underwear, ready-to-wear or resort-wear
- Exclusive sensual lingerie - only 37 pieces produced worldwide
Size & fit
Composition & care
- 98% Acetate, 1% Polyester, 1% Elastane.
- To protect the delicate fringe fabric on this summer skirt, we recommend handwashing this sensual lingerie in cool water with a mild detergent
- Do not iron, dry clean or tumble dry this black skirt.
- Made in England.
- FREE UK Delivery for orders over £150 (£6 for orders under £150)
- FREE EU Delivery for orders over £250 (£15 for orders below £250)
- FREE WORLDWIDE Delivery for orders over £350 (£20 for orders under £350)
UK orders are sent Recorded Delivery as standard. Next Day, Special Delivery is available for UK orders, details are available at checkout. All international orders are sent by priority & tracked post.
- We have a no fuss returns policy and will exchange or refund goods if returned within 14 days in perfect condition
- To ensure you get the perfect fit, we recommend that you consult our fitting guide, and order more than one size to try on. You can return the ones you do not want to keep
- Please email us before you return goods to notify us of the style and sizes you are returning
Finding the right size is important when you're shopping online. Our fitting tips and measurement chart will help you find the right size, but we'll always exchange for another size if you get it wrong.
Recommended Body Sizes (cm)
It’s a bit kitschy, a little trashy and completely impractical. It was also the most fun you could have in your undies all year. For these reasons and more, we’ve chosen Niki’s String collection as the most memorable lingerie look of the year. (lingerietalk.com)
I really don't need to write this review, you can see how good the company is by looking at their pieces. I'm now the owner of a SS14 pink string bodysuit (!!!!!!), and when I'm wearing it I'm beautiful xxx (Grace Quant customer via Reviews.co.uk)
The “string” idea is completely unique and in a few short years has become one of those iconic lingerie designs, instantly recognisable as belonging to only one brand (Mira, via LostinLingerie.com)
I couldn't ask for better service, and I'm absolutely in love with the brand. The pieces are beautiful, even better in person than in the pictures - well made and true to fit. If you fall in love with some of the pieces here, I can only advise you to buy them. I highly doubt you'll regret it. I know I have a new addiction! Arina ('String' Customer via Reviews.co.uk)